Grandpa and Grandchild Having Fun

There are times when a loved one may not be able to care for themselves either physically or mentally. If the person is under the age of 18, the court refers to them as a minor.” If it is an adult the court refers to them as a “ward.” 
You can request the court to appoint you as a Guardian to be responsible for the minor or the ward. 
Whether you need to start a new case or terminate your guardianship, we can help.  

*We cannot give you legal advice or appear in court on your behalf. Seeking counsel before proceeding with any paralegal is always recommended.